There are two main ways to navigate to a Creator/Influencer's Flyout Profile page:
Once you have located the specified Creator/Influencer you'd like to view, click on their name and a Flyout Profile page will appear, giving you various insights regarding that Creator/Influencer and their social media accounts. For more information about Unity Search and for articles about the rest of the tabs included in a Flyout Profile, please visit Unity Search.
Below we will go over what the Audience tab on a Flyout Profile includes.
This tab offers information pertaining to the Creator/Influencer's Audience and lists the various analytics describing the Audience. Information found under this tab includes:
- Fake followers: This section gives a graphical depiction of the amount of "fake followers" a Creator/Influencer has on a scale of Low, Medium, and High. Additionally, this section provides an indication of the level of confidence in the analytics associated with the distribution of Fake Followers indicated. This information is pulled from a third party.
- Audience insights: This section consists of four tabs you can choose from: All (which combines the top Keywords, Hashtags, and Mentions), Keywords, Hashtags, and Mentions. Each tab lists the type of insight, the number of posts it was used in, the number of times it was mentioned, and the engagement rate for the post that used that particular insight. These insights are sorted from highest to lowest engagement rate. These are the top 10 insights over the past 90 days and the information is discovered across all of the Creator/Influencer's Connections.
- Audience Gender: This pie chart offers a graphical depiction of the Creator/Influencer's audience by gender (Male or Female). Mousing over a gender will give you an exact percentage of that audience previewing the Creator/Influencer's content. This information is pulled from Facebook Pages and Google Analytics and is combined for both.
- Audience Age: This bar chart offers a graphical depiction of the age distribution previewing the Creator/Influencer's content. Mousing over a bar will indicate the percentage of that age demographic previewing the Creator/Influencer's content. This information is pulled from Facebook Pages and Google Analytics and is combined for both.
- Top Audience Cities: This list indicates the top 10 locations to which the Creator/Influencer's audience belongs, sorted from highest to lowest. To the right underneath Top Audience Cities, you can view the source of this data. This information is pulled from Facebook Pages and Google Analytics and is combined for both.
- Audience Country: This world map breaks down the Creator/Influencer's audience by color. As indicated by the key below the world map, you can see that darker countries indicate a greater proportion the Creator/Influencer's audience in said country. Contrastingly, the lighter countries indicate a lesser proportion of the Creator/Influencer's audience in said country. Mousing over a country will indicate a specific country name as well as an exact number of audience members from said country. This information is pulled from Facebook Pages and Google Analytics and is combined for both.