In order to verify your Pinterest Post, you will need to grab the link to your post and paste it into the platform. The steps are as follows:
- Navigate to your post on Pinterest
- Copy the URL from the address bar. Note: The URL must be of the form https://www.pinterest.com. The platform is unable to verify URLs of the form http://pin.it
- Navigate to your assignment on the TapInfluence platform and scroll down to the box titled "Social Promotions".
- From there click the monochrome globe and select the Pinterest logo. (Highlighted in above image)
- Paste the link you copied earlier into the box and press the enter key
- Click Verify to verify your post.
As long as there are no other issues with your account, the post should verify and you should be good to go! If the post does not verify, please consult one of our other troubleshooting documents for more assistance.